We hope you’ll enjoy this dairy-free take on a breakfast (or even dessert!) stack, in partnership with Oatly and Violife.
FGR Head Chef Jade Crawford uses plant-based ingredients which produces less CO2 emissions - so as well as being vegan, it's good for the planet too!
4 tbsp Oatly Oatgurt
2 tbsp Violife Cocospread
2 handfuls Chopped Nuts
2 tbsp Mixed Berries
2 cups of rolled oats
½ cup chopped nuts/seeds
¼ cup goji berries (soaked)
¼ cup sultanas
¼ cup melted coconut oil
¼ maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 180c, line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Add the oats, nuts, seeds, soaked goji berries, sultanas, salt and cinnamon a large mixing bowl, stir with a wooden spoon to blend the ingredients
3. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla essence to the mixing bowl, stir well until the whole dry mixture is completely coated
4. Pour the granola out onto your prepared baking tray, flatten with a spatula so that it is completely even and packed down tight
5. Place the baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes
6. After 15 minutes remove from the oven, stir the granola, flatten tightly again with a spatula and put back in the oven for a further 10-15 minutes
7. Once the granola is golden brown and crispy, remove from the oven and let it cool completely before you touch it (approx. 1 hour)
8. Break the granola up with your hands to achieve clumpy pieces
9. The granola can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or can be frozen for up to 3 months!