TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRAVEL WITH THE CLUB & FGR SUPPORTERS CLUB
1. Unaccompanied minors under the age of 16 will not be able to travel with the Club. Children between the age of 16 and 17 will be able to travel with the Club unaccompanied, on domestic trips, only if their parent or legal guardian has given their prior written consent to the Club.
2. Minors under the age of 16 will only be allowed to travel if accompanied by an accompanying adult over the age of 22 and appropriate consent has been received.
3. A maximum of two minors under the age of 16 are permitted to travel with one accompanying adult. If an adult wants to travel with more than two minors under the age of 16, please contact the club to seek special approval.
4. All Travel is non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. All timings are provisional and subject to change. However you will be advised as soon as possible of any major change. The Club cannot beheld responsible or liable for any delays to your travel arrangements, or for your costs if an Away Match is delayed or rescheduled.
6. When travelling with the Club you must:
I. not smoke (including the use of electronic cigarettes);
II. not carry alcohol (as per Sporting Events (Control ofAlcohol) Act 1985);
III. not carry any object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon; and
IV. conduct yourself in a manner befitting a representative of the Club and not do anything or procure that anything be done which might bring the name or reputation of the Club into disrepute.
V. abide by the Ground Regulations in force at the club being visited.
7. Whilst we try to ensure that pricing and other informationon our website is correct at all times, errors may occasionally occur. If we discover an error in the price or other information relating to the Travel you have booked, we will inform you as soon as possible, and give you the option of reconfirming your Travel at the correct price/specification or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will unfortunately have to treat the Travel as cancelled. If the Travel is cancelled, we will of course provide you with a full refund (including booking fees).
8. If the “Away Match” is cancelled for any reason beyond the Club’s control (e.g. force majeure, such as adverse weather, emergency, coach breakdown etc.) the cost of travel will not be refunded in full in order to cover any out of pocket, non-recoverable expenses incurred by the Club in respect of your booking.
9. The Club hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury ordamage to persons/property suffered during the Travel except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Club or for the Club's fraud or any other liability of the Club which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
10. In these Terms and Conditions, “Away Match” shall mean a match played by the Club’s first team at a ground other than the New Lawn, “Club” shall mean Forest Green Rovers FC, and “Travel” means any travel to away games booked with or through the Club.